“Your brand is what people say about you when you are not in the room”
Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon
Personal branding is about taking a strategic marketing approach to the impression you create and the impact you make. Too many people leave it to chance; when they interact with others they have no real idea how they want to be perceived. As a result they end up sending out mixed or confused messages. This session explores the concept of having a personal brand that will prepare you for working in a global market via social media and mobile communications. It will help to lay the foundation for forging strong personal relationships within your working life.
This ½ day session is suitable for anyone who wants to improve the way they are perceived in a world of contemporary communications.
You will learn how to:
- Identify the elements of different brands
- Explain the importance of creating a distinctive personal brand
- List the 5Ps of building a brand
- Give your brand a voice that communicates who you are through every touch point
- Create the first elements of your own personal brand
What will the course cover?
- What is a personal brand, why have one?
- What works and what doesn’t
- Identify your strengths
- Identify your media persona
- Using the right language and approach
- Build your own brand plan