Delegates will learn how to
- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
- Write PERL compatible regular expressions
- Understand how to operate the adaptive learning engine
- Configure Citrix Web App Firewall to protect web applications
- Utilize ADC 12.x Secure Insight to monitor, manage, and report on Application Services security
- The Business Problem
- Industry Standards
- Protection Methodologies
- Introducing Citrix Web App Firewall
- Citrix Web App Firewall Policies
- Citrix Web App Firewall Profiles
- Citrix Web App Firewall Learning
- Citrix Web App Firewall Engine Settings
- Security Checks and Data Flow
- Rules and Adaptive Learning
- Signatures and Comment Stripping
- Top-Level Protections
- Cookie Consistency
- Advanced Form Protection Checks
- URL Protections
- Protecting Sensitive Data
- Web App Firewall and Web Applications
- Logging and Reporting
- Customizing Errors
- Application level Quality of Experience (AppQoE)
- IP Reputation
- Rate Limiting
- HTTP Callout
- What is SAML?
- Configuring SAML on Citrix ADC
- OAuth and OpenID
- Configuring OAuth on Citrix ADC
- Multi-Factor Authentication with nFactor
- Configuring nFactor
- An introduction to Application Delivery Management
- Application Delivery Management Deployment and
- Deploying Citrix Application Delivery Management in High Availability
- Citrix Application Delivery Management Instance Management
- Inventory Management
- User Management
- Analytics and Automation
- SSL Certificate Management
- Application Management
- Configuration Management
- Understanding Web Traffic
- Installing and configuring ADC 12.x Web Logging
- Troubleshooting ADC 12.x Web Logging
- Introduction to Integrated Caching
- Static and Dynamic Content
- Request and Response Process Flow
- Understanding Cache Policies
- Identifying Content Group Settings
- Improving Content Delivery
- Front-End Optimization Use Cases
- Understanding Minification
- CSS Optimizations
- Connections on the Citrix ADC
- Connection Profiles
- Queuing on the Citrix ADC
- Connection Tuning Practices
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.