Two of the world’s leading Agile frameworks are AgilePM (for project management) and Scrum (for product development).
Where product development primarily focuses on the what and the how of the way the product evolves to achieve its purpose, project management focuses on the coordination and governance associated with the environment in which product development happens.
Scrum covers product development very well but that is only part of the story in a broader business context. Many organizations, particularly larger corporates and public sector bodies, organize their work as projects.
2 frameworks, 1 powerful business agility solution
AgilePM for Scrum combines the world’s leading agile product delivery approach (Scrum) with the world’s leading agile project management approach (AgilePM) to offer a single framework for the delivery of complete business solutions
This course is designed for: AgilePM Practitioners, Scrum Practitioners, Project Managers, Business Managers, Solution Architects, Project Management Officers or Programme Managers.
Also, anyone with a curiosity about Agile product approaches to value-driven delivery in both tech and non-tech environments will benefit from this certification.
There are no formal prerequisites, however learners are expected to understand fundamental agile practices.
Delegates will learn how to
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Discover how AgilePM and Scrum combine to offer a single framework for the delivery of complete business solutions
- Harness the powerful simplicity and potent agility of Scrum for product development, with key elements of AgilePM that bring agility to the much broader project context.
- Utilize a framework that deals with the coordination of multiple development teams in the context of a single outcome or product.
- Develop a truly agile project context for product development focused on realizing value, rather than just delivering latent value in products.
- Unleash the true potential of Scrum and Agile product delivery.
- Learn how the framework can be tailored to meet individual needs and different organizational requirements.
- ncrease the agility and effectiveness of projects in the face of VUCA conditions
This course is based on the AgilePM for Scrum Handbook, delivered by our accredited APMG experts.
Over the 3 days you will cover in detail the below:
- An introduction to agility in product development and project management
- A foundation understanding of Scrum
- A foundation understanding of AgilePM
- New and enhanced framework features to deal with business change and scaling for multiple Scrum teams
- Enhanced guidance on agile working with project leadership focus
- Based on the 9 priniciples of agile leadership and power of collaboration
- Strengthening concepts of leadership from distinct business, solution and project management perspectives (for project leaders, not just project managers)
At the end of the course, learners should, as a minimum, be able to recall, recognise and demonstrate understanding of the theories, concepts, models and approaches outlined in the AgilePM for Scrum guide.
- Multiple choice
- 50 questions
- 40 minutes
- 60% (30/50) to pass
- No pre-requisites
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.