This one-day course is designed to equip students with the skills needed to install, configure, and upgrade an on premise AirWatch server. Students will have access to hands-on labs and learn upgrade options and strategies, as well as how to troubleshoot common installation and upgrade issues. Advanced installation techniques are discussed, including the use of high availability and redundancy.
AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Install and Deploy On Premise Solutions
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Configure and Deploy Integrated Solutions
- The VMware AirWatch Professional Accreditation: Enterprise Mobility or the AirWatch Technical Post-Sales Cloud Professional certification is required.
Who should attend?
Airwatch Administrators, IT Staff, Sales Engineers, Consultants, Support or Helpdesk, Solutions Architects, Solutions Engineers, Airwatch Installers or Implementation Specialists
- Identify important installation and upgrade prerequisites
- Learn to install, configure and upgrade an On-Premise AirWatch server
- Discuss the benefits of utilizing advanced installation techniques, including the use of high availability and enabling redundancy through multi-server configurations
- Review and recommend appropriate upgrade options and strategies
- Troubleshoot common installation and upgrade issues
- Advanced AirWatch Architecture
- Preparing for Installation
- Installing the AirWatch Application
- Installing Reports
- Performing Post-Installation Configuration and Verification
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery Configuration
- Prepare Environment for an Upgrade
- Perform an Upgrade
- Complete Post-Upgrade Environment Verification
- Troubleshoot Common Issues
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning