This course teaches how to use the SAS Visual Data Builder.
SAS R Visual Analytics Using SAS R Visual Data Builder
No SAS experience or programming experience is required. Exposure to SAS Visual Analytics is helpful but not required. You can gain exposure to SAS Visual Analytics by attending the SAS Visual Analytics: Getting Started course.
This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics software.
Who should attend
Data Administrators who need to learn how to use the SAS Visual Analytics Data Builder
- describe the SAS Visual Analytics architecture and technology
- explore the SAS Visual Data Builder
- create simple and advanced queries with SAS Visual Data Builder
- create calculated columns and filters using SAS Visual Data Builder
- explore advanced topics for SAS Visual Data Builder
- use the Visual Data Builder, Explorer, Designer, and Administrator clients to load data.
Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics
- exploring SAS Visual Analytics concepts
- exploring SAS Visual Analytics
- exploring the SAS Visual Analytics Administrator
- discussing the course environment and scenario
Examining SAS Visual Data Builder
- exploring SAS Visual Data Builder
- creating simple queries
Creating Queries and Importing Data
- creating calculated columns and filtering data
- importing data using SAS Visual Data Builder
- creating advanced queries
- working with in-memory tables
Advanced Topics for SAS Visual Data Builder
- scheduling queries
- accessing user-defined formats
- building queries for a distributed deployment
- structuring data for exploring
Using the SAS Visual Analytics Explorer and Designer to Prepare Data
- importing data using the explorer and designer
- creating calculated columns
- SAS Resources
- beyond this course
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning