This two day training course is designed to give delegates the comprehensive skills needed to apply advanced dashboard design techniques in the creation of Version 4.x Dashboards.
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards Advanced
- Attendance on the SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards Core 4.x course or the equivalent experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to navigate the Desktop
- Create Advanced Selectors
- Create Dynamic Formatting
- Work with Excel Functions
- Create Advanced Data Connections
- Be able to optimise the Dashboard and use Add-ons
Creating Advanced Selectors
- Using the Filter Component
- Working with Filtered Rows
- Filtering Data using a Chart
- Filtering Data using a Map
- Multiple Data Insertions
- Multiple Components driven by a single selector
- Multiple Target Alerts
- Dynamic Text Formatting
- Binding Colours
- Highlighting Data on Charts
Working with Excel Functions
- Using INDEX and MATCH
- Ranking Data
Optimising Dashboard Performance
Using Advanced Data Connections
- Linking to Web Intelligence Documents
- BI Web Services
- Using Flash Variables to pass parameters between Dashboards
- Using Excel XML Maps to create RSS Feeds.
- SAP Netweaver BW Connections
Introduction to Xcelsius Add-ons
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning