SLS101 Sales Cloud Training for Sales Reps
- Sales Representatives who are new to using Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Navigate Salesforce.
- Find and add information related to accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and activities.
- Use Salesforce to manage and track sales activities.
- Enter information into Salesforce so managers can accurately forecast and analyze sales.
- Customize Salesforce list views and reports to manage and analyze contact and account information.
- Use Salesforce1 on a mobile device
- Get Started in Salesforce
- Use List Views to Filter, Follow, and Edit Information
- Use Reports to Analyze Your Accounts
- Research What’s Happening with Your Accounts
- Use Chatter to Get More Information
- View Current News About Your Accounts in Salesforce1
- Create New Accounts and Contacts
- Sell Collaboratively with Account Teams
- Use Reports to Track At-Risk Accounts
- Locate and Enter Leads in Salesforce
- Use List Views to Organize and Prioritize Leads
- Update Lead Status to Track Your Progress
- Convert Qualified Leads to Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities
- Track Opportunities Through the Sales Process
- Add Products to Opportunities
- Find Information in Salesforce to Close Deals
- Sell collaboratively with Opportunity Teams
- Report on Leads and Opportunities
- Use Tasks to Track Calls, Emails, and To-Dos in Salesforce
- Use Events to Schedule and Track Meetings in Salesforce
- Locate, Add, and Complete Activities in Salesforce1
- Tour the Today App in Salesforce1
- Send Email Directly from Salesforce
- Save Time with Standard and Custom Email Templates
- Analyze your Sales Activities with Reports
- Work with Standard Reports
- Customize Reports
- Modify Report Options
- Use the Report Builder for Deeper Customizations
- Apply Report Filters and Filter Logic
- Summarize Your Data in Reports
- Add Charts to Reports
- Use Dashboards to Visualize Data
Receive classroom training at one of our nationwide training centres, or attend remotely via web access from anywhere.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning