In order to attend any Red Hat course or exam, you will need to provide us with your uniqueue Red Hat Network ID. Bookings will not be confirmed without this. If you do not have a Red Hat Network ID you can create one by clicking here.
The exam focuses on using the default behavior of the minimal set of JEE APIs that are applicable across all modern Enterprise Java application development environments:
- Using JAX-RS for simple REST create, read/search, update, and delete APIs.
- Using JAAS to secure access to services.
- Using stateless EJBs to provide business logic.
- Using CDI to integrate components.
- Using JMS to send and receive messages.
- Using Bean Validation to ensure data format and consistency.
- Using basic JPA to create, read, update, and delete persistent objects and their relationships.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Enterprise Application Developer. This certification can be the first step toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect.
This exam is based on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.