Please note, all delegates booking onto a Red Hat course will need to provide their unique Red Hat Network ID. Bookings without a Red Hat Network ID will not be confirmed by Red Hat and may subject to cancellation. More information available here from Red Hat or contact us directly.
The exam focuses on using the default behavior of the minimal set of JEE APIs that are applicable across all modern Enterprise Java application development environments:
- Using JAX-RS for simple REST create, read/search, update, and delete APIs.
- Using JAAS to secure access to services.
- Using stateless EJBs to provide business logic.
- Using CDI to integrate components.
- Using JMS to send and receive messages.
- Using Bean Validation to ensure data format and consistency.
- Using basic JPA to create, read, update, and delete persistent objects and their relationships.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Enterprise Application Developer. This certification can be the first step toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect.
This exam is based on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.