The Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning solution enables you to learn whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
On-Demand products provide:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 180 days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 180 days from the point of purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the environment.
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they’ve mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) manual for reference both during and after your course
This 3-day instructor-led course provides an in-depth discussion and practical hands-on training of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS) including Azure Virtual Machines, Storage, Virtual Networking, and deployment options. In addition to practical, hands-on training, the student will participate in several architecture design sessions to help them prepare for real world scenarios. This training is specifically designed to relate technologies and scenarios used in AWS to those used in Microsoft Azure.
After completing this course, students will have knowledge of:
- Azure Introductory Topics
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Azure Networking
- Azure Resource Manager
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Architecture