Please note: for Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required. The additional screen must have a minimum screen size of 19 inch and minimum resolution of 1280x1024, with the vertical resolution (1024) being the most critical.
NB: Due to dynamic nature of Office 365 the subject matter in this overview course can be subject to change without warning.
This one-day instructor-led workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in evaluating and implementing Office 365. In this workshop, delegates will gain a high level introduction to the following:
- Office 365 concepts, subscriptions and functionality
- Office 365 Administration tools
- Office 365 Domain and Identity Management
- Office 365 Compliance and Security
This workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in expanding their understanding of Office 365 components and administration.
Please note this session will be a high-level overview introducing the topics derived the following full courses:
Office 365 Identities and Services
- Enabling and Managing Office 365
- Integrating OnPremises Identity Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure
- Administering an Office 365 Exchange Online Environment
- Deploying an Exchange Hybrid Environment (Office 365)
- Sharepoint Online Technical Design, Architecture and Best Practice Administration
- Sharepoint 2016 Hybrid Deployment End to End - Hands on
Skype for Business Online
- Administering an Office 365 Skype For Business Online Environment
- Deploying Voice Workloads for Skype for Business Online and Server 2015
Office 365 Governance Security and Compliance