On completion of this course, attendees should understand the capabilities of McAfee's endpoint encryption solution and have the ability to install, deploy and administer McAfee endpoint encryption® product.
McAfee Drive Encryption Administration
It is recommended that the students have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows administration, system Administration concepts, a basic understanding of computer security concepts, and a general understanding of viruses and anti‐virus technologies.
- Introduction to McAfee Endpoint Encryption
- Install Admin Console and Walkthrough
- Overview of User Properties & Rights
- Tokens & Manual User Creation
- Overview of Machine Properties
- Client Installation
- Live Admin Functions
- Single Sign On
- Overview of Challenge/Response
- Web Helpdesk
- Web Recovery
- Advanced Implementation
- Remote Admin Console
- Reporting Services
- Encryption for Mobile Devices
- Disaster Recovery & Wintech
- Creating Safetech & Wintech Recovery Disks
- Scripting Language
- Database Backup
- Introduction to EEFF
- EEFF Product functioning and technical principles
- EEFF Product administration, deployment, functional facts and basic troubleshooting
- ePO Implementation
- Device Control Installation
- Device Control Policy Creation
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning