This 3-day course includes basic concepts and constructs used in a Tivoli Directory Integrator 7.1 solution, its deployment, and monitoring. You learn how to use the Configuration Editor, Administration and Monitoring Console, and Action Manager.
IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator 7 1 1 Administration and Deployment
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Write and deploy integration solutions using IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator version 7.1.1.
- Unit 1: Directories and directory integration
- Unit 2: IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator components
- Unit 3: Installation
- Unit 4: AssembyLines and connectors
- Unit 5: Parsers and function components
- Unit 6: Running AssemblyLines
- Unit 7: Problems and solutions
- Unit 8: Scripts and hooks
- Unit 9: Advanced AssemblyLines
- Unit 10: Real-time integration
- Unit 11: Building integration solutions
- Unit 12: Change detection
- Unit 13: Security
- Unit 14: More AssemblyLine features
- Unit 15: Maintaining integration solutions
- Appendix A: Integrating with Tivoli Directory Integrator
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning