This course teaches you how to use IBM Security QRadar Vulnerability Manager to detect vulnerabilities before an attacker exploits them. Using the skills taught in this course, you will be able to scan for vulnerabilities and research them in order to remediate them. You will be able to improve scan results, manage detected vulnerabilities, and prioritize them based on risk estimations.
IBM Security QRadar Vulnerability Manager 7 2 2 Usage
You should have the following skills:
- IT infrastructure
- IT security fundamentals
- Microsoft Windows
- TCP/IP networking
- You should have successfully completed:
- IBM Security QRadar SIEM 7.2 Foundations (BQ101)
Who should Attend?
- Security analysts
- Security technical architects
- Offense managers
- Network administrators
- System administrators
- Scan an asset
- Research and evaluate the detected vulnerabilities
- Assign, remediate, and ignore vulnerabilities
- Describe how the scanner tests for vulnerabilities
- Describe the limitations of scanning
- Use authenticated scans for more comprehensive scan results
- Manage vulnerability instances from different perspectives
- Locate system information in asset profiles
- Describe how QRadar Vulnerability Manager estimates risk
- Detecting and evaluating vulnerabilities
- Authenticated scanning
- Investigating your environment, assets, and estimated risk
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning