IBM Security Directory Server is a powerful enterprise directory for corporate intranets and the Internet. IBM Security Directory Server is built to serve as the identity data foundation for rapid development and deployment of Web applications, security, and identity management initiatives. It includes strong management, replication, and security features.
IBM Security Directory Server Fundamentals
This basic course teaches the topics, concepts, and functions to educate a person that is taking the position of an IBM Security Directory Server (LDAP) Administrator.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- Define LDAP and discuss concepts regarding LDAP standards
- Manage directory entries and search the directory; explain the purpose of the directory schema
- Define the security features of IBM Security Directory Server
- Define the replication features of IBM Security Directory Server
- Define the performance features of IBM Security Directory Server
- Define problem determination facilities
- Concepts and managing directory data
- Distributed directories
- Problem determination
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning