This course is designed to extend the system administrator's knowledge to include advanced LSF functionality and commands to configure and manipulate site-specific resources and enhance the current cluster design. The workshops provide valuable experience with the gathering of site-defined shared resources such as licenses, the configuration of job submission and execution environments, dynamic cluster configurations, etc. The system administrator will also learn helpful hints and tips and develop fundamental troubleshooting skills.
IBM Platform LSF Advanced Administration and Configuration for Linux
You should have taken:
- IBM Platform LSF Basic Configuration and Administration or have equivalent working experience with LSF
- be familiar with UNIX/Linux and
- have basic UNIX/Linux system administration experience
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.
- Platform LSF site-defined resources
- Platform LSF checkpoint, rerun, and migration
- External job submission and execution controls
- Job groups and job dependencies
- Platform LSF resource reservations
- Platform LSF job environment
- Application profiling
- Dynamic servers and floating clients
- Managing multiple Platform LSF clusters
- Patch installer
- LSF session scheduler
- Live reconfiguration
- Compute unit
- CPU/Memory/Affinity -new feature
- LSF Alternative Resource Requirements - new feature
- Guarantee SLA capabilities
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning