IBM Cognos Framework Manager: Design Metadata Models (V10.2.2) is designed to provide you with introductory to advanced knowledge of metadata modeling concepts, and how to model metadata for predictable reporting and analysis results using Framework Manager. You will learn the full scope of the metadata modeling process, from initial project creation, to publishing of metadata to the Web, enabling end users to easily author reports and analyze data.
IBM Cognos Framework Manager Design Metadata Models V10 2 2
You should have:
• Knowledge of common industry standard data structures and design
• Experience with SQL
• Experience gathering requirements and analyzing data
Who Should Attend?
This advanced course is recommended for developers who design metadata models for use in IBM Cognos BI.
Please refer to the Course Overview for description information.
- Overview of IBM Cognos BI
- Identifying common data structures
- Gathering requirements
- Creating a baseline project
- Preparing reusable metadata
- Modeling for predictable results
- Creating calculations and filters
- Implementing a time dimension
- Specifying determinants
- Creating the presentation view
- Working with different query subject types
- Setting security in Framework Manager
- Creating analysis objects
- Managing OLAP data sources
- Advanced generated SQL concepts and complex queries
- Using parameters in Framework Manager
- Modeling maintenance and extensibility
- Optimizing Framework Manager models
- Working in a multi-modeler environment
- Managing packages in Framework Manager
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning