This course course teaches the administrative functions necessary to plan, install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an IBM Workload Scheduler 9.1 or 9.2 network. This course includes an in-depth look at designing an IBM Workload Scheduler network architecture, background processes in Workload Scheduler, workstation and network configuration options, workload production cycle and processing, effective use of Workload Scheduler security, and techniques for Identifying and resolving common problems. Training occurs in a classroom environment or online instructor-led facility. Hands-on lab exercises include planning a network, defining workstations and domains, and installing and configuring Workload Scheduler components.
IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler 9 2 Administration
- completed course IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler 9.2 Scheduling and Operations (TX305G).
- experience performing basic shell commands in a terminal emulator such as PuTTY or xterm.
This intermediate-level course is for Tivoli Workload Scheduler administrators responsible for designing Workload Scheduler networks, managing background process, security, configuration, and backups.
- Create workstation and domain definitions
- Install and configure Workload Scheduler agents
- Configure Workload Scheduler global options
- Upgrade Workload Scheduler to the latest version
- Create, reset, and extend the production plan
- Maintain the agent processing, by using the console manager
- Secure the Workload Scheduler environment by setting authentication and authorization constraints
- Find and repair problems in the Workload Scheduler environment
- About Workload Automation
- Introducing Workload Scheduler
- Planning the implementation
- Installing and configuring Workload Scheduler
- Upgrading Workload Scheduler
- Configuring Workload Scheduler
- Managing the planning cycle
- Determining agent processes
- Securing Workload Scheduler
- Making Workload Scheduler highly available
- Finding and repairing problems
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
We have 1 courses available across 1 locations on 1 different dates
EastCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London1 Location / 1 courseView dates
MidlandsCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
NorthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
ScotlandCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
SouthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations1 Location / 1 courseView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning