This course is an update to IBM® Tivoli® Federated Identity Manager 6.2.2 Deployment and Administration. It covers the new deployment model, new installation and configuration information, and new features in release 6.2.0 and later. These new features include OpenID, OAuth, user self care, SAML 2.0 attribute query, SAML 2.0 UnspecifiedNameID, new command-line capabilities, and custom STS updates and development.
IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager 6.2.2 Deployment and Administration
You should have the following skills:
- Access control
- SAML and other federation concepts
- Web services and web application servers
- Plan and configure an identity provider and a service provider for single sign-on
- Configure the web services security manager for web services
- Unit 1: Introduction to IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager 6.2.2
- Unit 2: Prerequisites
- Unit 3: Installing and configuring IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager
- Unit 4: Configuring a SAML single sign-on federation
- Unit 5: Configuring a WS-Federation protocol
- Unit 6: Introduction to OpenID and OAuth
- Unit 7: Configuring the alias service
- Unit 8: Configuring a SAML 2.0 federation
- Unit 9: User self care
- Unit 10: Introduction to web services security management
- Unit 11: Problem determination
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning