This course introduces you to the fundamental concepts of managing a Service Desk using IBM SmartCloud Control Desk. Through instructor-led discussion, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, you learn how to create and resolve service requests, incidents, and problems. You also learn to manage a service catalog, obtain user feedback through surveys, and generate reports.
IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5.1 Service Request Management Fundamentals
You should complete one of the following courses or have equivalent knowledge and work experience:
- IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5 Foundations (Self-Paced) (TOS34).
- IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5 Foundations (Instructor-Led) (TP350).
Who should attend?
This basic course is for anyone who uses SmartCloud Control Desk for Service Desk and Service Catalog functions, or works with Service Requests, Incidents, or Problems.
- Describe the features and applications of the Service Desk and Service Catalog
- Explain the purpose and goals of request fulfillment, incident management, and problem management processes
- Handle an issue from initial report to resolution using the Service Desk
- Follow an offering from shopping to fulfillment using the Service Catalog
- Service Management
- The Service Desk Service Requests, Incidents, and Problems
- The Service Catalog
- Self Service
- Service Level Agreements
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning