In this one-day course you will focus on the statistical techniques most often used to support market segmentation. The course emphasizes the practical issues of setting up, running and interpreting the results of market segmentation analysis.
Market Segmentation Using IBM SPSS Statistics - ILT
Anyone who has worked with SPSS for Windows and is interested in knowing more about the appropriate procedures for market segmentation.
You should have:
- On the job experience with SPSS for Windows or completion of the Windows Basic and/or Intermediate courses.
- Basic statistical knowledge or at least one college level course in statistics is helpful.
Please refer to course overview.
- Segmentation and Classification Methods
- Cluster Analysis: Principles
- Cluster Analysis: Practice
- Factor Analysis
- Decision Trees
- Decision Trees II: Chaid Analysis
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning