This course provides training to new administrators on the fundamental tasks of installing and configuring IBM Cognos BI, and administering servers and content in the environment. In the course, you will install and configure the IBM Cognos BI software, implement security, and manage the server components. You will also monitor and schedule tasks, create data sources, manage and deploy content in IBM Cognos Connection and IBM Cognos Administration.
IBM Cognos BI Administration (V10.2.2)
You should have:
- Knowledge of Web application server architectures
- Security systems administration
- Experience using basic Windows functionality
- Experience using a Web browser
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Introduction to IBM Cognos BI Administration
- Identify IBM Cognos BI Architecture
- Secure the IBM cognos BI Environment
- Administer the IBM Cognos BI Server Environment
- Manage Run Activities
- Manage Content in IBM Cognos Administration
- Additional Configuration and Customization
- Overview of IBM Cognos BI (Optional)
- IBM Cognos BI for Consumers (Optional)
- Drill Through Definitions (Optional)
- End-to-end Workshop (Optional)
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning