During the three days, you will learn how to test an existing deployment, how to administer policies and reports, handle incidents and endpoints, upgrade and manage the Forcepoint DLP system. You will develop skills in creating data policies, building custom classifiers and using predefined policies, incident management, reporting, and system maintenance.
Forcepoint DLP Administrator
End-User/Customers: System administrators, network security administrators, IT staff
• Channel Partners: Sales Engineers, consultants, implementation specialists
Understand simple Forcepoint DLP product deployments
• Create and use custom classifiers
• Use predefined classifiers, rules and policies
• Control various channels of potential data leaks – in TCP networking, discovery and by endpoint
• Manipulate incidents and reports
• Configure incident workflows using TRITON GUI or email
• Perform the backup and restore
Topic 1: Forcepoint DLP Architecture
2) Fingerprinting and ML
Topic 3: Endpoints; Discovery
2) Discovery Policies
Topic 4: Incidents and Maintenance
1) Incidents and Reporting
2) Diagnostics, Backups, Upgrades
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning