Session 1 – Introduction:
- Networking trends such as IOT, vertical trend analysis and how changes in the how we behave, work and communicate affects a mid-market business and opportunity spotting.
- Trends in Commercial - sales and marketing, business processes, operations, reporting and compliance.
- Trends in manufacturing – globalisation.
- Trends in education – technology in the classroom and its impact.
- Trends in Government.
- What does this mean for your market – discussion and exercise on how this changes the sales process and a partners approach to sales – keep your eyes on the prize.
Session 2 – BE6k Solution Overview:
- Top level appreciation of the features and capability of the BE6K solution and some real world use cases.
Session 3 – Selling Cisco BE6K Solution:
- Successful sales approach, who to talk to and what to say, top level Cisco Messaging.
- Presenting the Cisco BE6K as a packaged solution. Case Study analysis – selection of cross vertical case studies to forensically analyse what the critical success factors and key metrics which pulled these sales over the line.
- Exercises – present the delegates with business problems – they will be asked to identify how the Cisco BE6K solution can solve these problems and prove it. What would they do next? Who do they talk to?
Session 4 – Differentiating Cisco from competitors:
- Cisco deals and promotions, quoting for BE6K, Tools at your disposal, Apps to help you, live demos, overview of where to find help/collateral and key contacts for BE6K solution within Cisco.
Session 5 – Q & A, Wrap and Close.
- Call to action – what will you do differently now?
- What are your objectives?