If both classroom and virtual dates are available for this course please specify your preference when booking.
Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment
It is recommended, but not required, to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- •Strong understanding of enterprise wide area network design
- •Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- •Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
Here are recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help students meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing!ROUTE
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks!TSHOOT
- Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions !SENSS
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the various components and architecture of the Cisco SD-WAN solution.
- Deploy vEdge routers in a secure extensible network.
- Create templates to aide in the deployment and operation of the secure extensible network.
- Configure and verify overlay routing in the secure extensible network.
- Create simple policies to control traffic flow in the secure extensible network.
Module 1: SD-WAN Solution Components
- •Lesson 1: SD-WAN Solution Overview
- •Lesson 2: SD-WAN Components
- •Lesson 3: Managing SD-WAN Components
Module 2: Secure Extensible Network Deployment
- •Lesson 1: Secure Control Plane Operation
- •Lesson 2: Secure Control Plane Deployment
- •Lesson 3: Secure Data Plane Operation
- •Lesson 4: Cloud Deployments and Redundancy
Module 3: SD-WAN Template Deployment
- •Lesson 1: Templates Overview
- •Lesson 2: Feature Templates
- •Lesson 3: Device Templates
- •Lesson 4: Attaching Devices to Templates
Module 4: SD-WAN Overlay Routing
- •Lesson 1: Overlay Routing Overview
- •Lesson 2: OMP Route Advertisements
- •Lesson 3: OMP Route Redistribution and Network Segmentation
- •Lesson 4: Configuring and Verifying Overlay Routing
Module 5: SD-WAN Policies and QoS
- •Lesson 1: Policy Overview and Framework
- •Lesson 2: vSmart Policy Operation and Construction
- •Lesson 3: Forwarding and QoS Overview
- •Lesson 4: Configuring and Monitoring QoS Forwarding
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
We have 2 courses available across 1 locations on 2 different dates
EastCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London1 Location / 2 coursesView dates
MidlandsCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
NorthCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
ScotlandCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
SouthCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations1 Location / 2 coursesView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning