AWS Business Essentials helps IT business decision–makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. This course discusses the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces you to compliance and security concepts to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
This course teaches you how to:
- Identify the value and advantages of the AWS Cloud.
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used.
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain data and network security.
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS Cloud can have on an organization’s cost management, while minimizing the risks associated with consumption-based pricing models.
This course is intended for:
- IT business decision–makers
- Individuals who are new to working with AWS
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Group Discussions/Workshop