The ACA certification signifies that individuals have acquired the "entry-level skills to plan, design, build and maintain effective communication using different forms of digital media" (Adobe).
The ACE credential proves the individual has demonstrated proficiency with one or more Adobe software products. Upon passing your exam and gaining certification, individuals will receive an e-certificate from Adobe, along with rights to use the Adobe logo on professional collateral.
5 reasons to get yourself Adobe certified
- Demonstrate skill-set, knowledge and expertise in Adobe applications
- Recognition for your achievements
- Develop credibility with colleagues and employers
- Provide career advancement opportunities
- Visibility in a competitive marketplace
5 reasons to get your employees Adobe certified
- Higher levels of productivity
- Increased credibility - for both the individual and the wider team
- Increased efficiency
- Allowing for more cost-effective projects
- A competitive advantage
You can find out more about the certification levels on the Adobe website or by downloading the Adobe certification path.
Whichever certification you are aiming to achieve, QA can help prepare you to pass through our Level 1 and Level 2 Adobe training courses.