This course gives organisations the opportunity to objectively assess the design and delivery of live online sessions.
Benefits to the delegate
- Assess the structure, interaction with participants
- Evaluate the effectiveness of live online sessions and offer developmental feedback
- Become certified to assess trainers as part of the recruitment process, internal trainers as part of the performance management process and external trainers as part of the management of outsourced projects
- Become certified to re-assess internal trainers whose TAP Certificate in Facilitating Online Learning is more than a year old and apply to us for re-issue (admin fee £25)
Benefits to the organisation
- Quality assure your organisation’s capabilities in delivering effective live online sessions
- Align assessing standards with an award-winning organisation
- Use regular assessments to monitor performance against key performance indicators
- Access specialist external expertise to enhance your L&D capability
- Heighten L&D's credibility within the organisation
- Build trust in the reliability of learning within your organisation
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills. This Certificate delivers a competency set aligned to the relevant L&D Standards published by The British Institute for Learning & Development.
British Institute for Learning and Development (the Institute)
The Institute is the awarding body for all certificates and diplomas issued under the Training Accreditation Programme (TAP®). On completion of this course delegates can apply for membership. Please see more about the Institute’s membership benefits, fees and application guidelines here www.theBILD.org.