The ITIL Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreement (SOA) is one of the four modules that fit into the capability stream for ITIL certification.
This certification is intended to enable the holders of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management to acquire the skills needed to begin the practical application of the concepts, covered by this eLearning course, in support of the Service Management lifecycle.
Once purchased, the Video Based Learning and associated exam are active for a 12-month period only, you are required to have sat your exam within this timeframe.
The Service Offerings and Agreements eLearning course covers:
- Service Portfolio Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Demand Management
- Supplier Management
- Financial Management
- Business Relationship Management
The main focus of the course is covered by the Service Strategy & Service Design volumes of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management, and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals who require a practical understanding of the Service Offerings and Agreement processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service within an organisation
- Operational staff involved in Service Portfolio Management; Service Catalogue Management; Service Level Management; Demand Management; Supplier Management; Financial Management and Business Relationship Management who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities