TOGAF® is the foremost generic framework in the field of IS/IT Architecture. It contains substantial guidance on what to do to establish an architecture practice and then how to use it in connection with planning the longer-term transformation of the enterprise (strategic architecture), and designing capabilities to support it.
This accredited course examines how practitioners can base their activities on a solid set of processes. It looks at the latest version (V9.1) of the framework as a whole, including the numerous techniques to assist in organising, governing and now in the latest version, describing architecture. The recommendations on how to adapt the framework to deal with issues such as Security and Service-oriented Architecture are also covered. The course also spans the Learning Points required to take the combined TOGAF® 9.1 Foundation and Certified exams (Level 1 & 2), and during the course delegates will be helped to prepare for this combined exam.
For full details of the TOGAF® certification scheme, visit the following link: www.opengroup.org
- Architects from within complex organisations looking for a set of solid processes to help in the organisation, governance and management of architecture teams and multiple architecture projects.
- Experienced architects looking for details on the elements of sound architectural process and practice.
- Senior managers, such as Project Managers and Service Managers, who wish to gain a full appreciation of architecture practice.
- The course fee includes the cost of the combined exam voucher for the TOGAF® 9.1 Combined Level 1 and Level 2 exams (OG0-093). Please email TOGAFvoucher@qa.com after the course has been completed to request your voucher, you can redeem this directly when you are ready to take the exam (Pearson Vue)
- If you wish to take the two exams separately and therefore wish to purchase two exam vouchers (OG0-091 and OG0-092) instead, there will be an additional cost of £89.00 to pay, due to the additional costs of the individual vouchers. You will need to let us know before you attend the course if you wish to take the exams separately. Achieving this level of Certification also qualifies delegates to take the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Enterprise and Solution Architecture without the need for the BCS Intermediate Certificate.