This course is designed for anyone who has a need to assemble, dismantle, use, move and inspect prefabricated low level access units.
PASMA - Low Level Access
Who Should Attend
Those who use folding step units and / or folding tower units manufactured from aluminium or fibreglass that are less than 2.5m in height.
- Introduction to low level access equipment
- Current legislation
- Regulations and guidance
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Low level access units - hazards
- Assembling, altering and dismantling
- Best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of low level access units
- Completion of Inspection Records
AM courses start at 09:00
PM courses start at 13:00
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning