Every organisation and every worker will need to engage in Digital Transformation as digital native competitors and disruptors challenge the status quo. This one day interactive, hands-on workshop, will set you on the path to digital adaption, as we explain what digital means - to you as an individual, to your organisation and to your customers.
How to Thrive in a Digital World
There are no perquisites for this event other than a desire to understand digital transformation
You will learn how to appreciate and understand:
- What really is 'digital' and 'digital transformation'?
- Why is it critically important now?
- What are some of the key emerging technology trends and their impacts?
How do I de-mystify the technology buzzwords I'm bombarded with?
- Such as Agile, Big Data, User Centred Design
- How is digital driving new ways of working and collaborating?
How do I thrive in a digital culture?
This course is authored by QA
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning