Affiliate marketing is the 'promised land' of marketing, where the brand or merchant pays only for the sales or leads you receive. Therefore this form of performance marketing is highly prized by e-Commerce retailers and business marketers. However the success of affiliate marketing starts with a well planned programme, which will boost your web sales, generate leads and improve online brand reach, whilst avoiding the many pitfalls that can befall the novice . This one day workshop looks at this fascinating digital marketing practice in detail, offering you a step-by-step guide to developing a successful strategy and promoting your programme.
Who should attend?
This workshop is ideal for sales and marketing practitioners, e-marketers, and e-commerce professionals. It is the best affiliate marketing training course for companies planning to start their affiliate marketing programs, work with a network and grow their membership. This course enables a complete beginner to learn from scratch or an experienced practitioner improve an established affiliate network.
- Introduction to affiliate marketing and its role in your marketing plan.
- The mechanics of affiliate marketing programmes.
- The role of the 'merchant' and the role of the 'affiliate'.
- Getting started: hosting an affiliate program and creating a network.
- Promoting the affiliate program and joining networks.
- Become an affiliate of others.
- Controlling your affiliates in search.
- Write and edit powerful web sales copy.
- Analyse web performance.
- Grow your affiliate network and boost your online brand awareness.
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning