This one-day immersion into social media is ideal for anyone wanting to get to grips with how social can be harnessed for their business. Develop a social media strategy from scratch and explore the ways different social channels can be used to attract and engage your target audience.
Fast Track Social Media
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for anyone looking to get to grips with social media or who is in the process of getting a social media strategy up and running for their brand. Communications, marketing, public relations and ecommerce professionals will all benefit from this course.
- See how you can set up a social media strategy that fits with your business objectives
- Explore the risks of social media and ensure you have effective strategies to manage your reputation online
- Be able to apply a rigorous planning process to all stages of the social media lifecycle
- Be able to evaluate appropriate channels, content, tools, engagement techniques and resources for your social media activity
- Be able to measure the success of your social media activity
- The ground rules of social - illustrated with plenty of examples of good/bad use of social media
- Researching and finding your audiences
- Planning social media activity that fits with your brand requirements
- Developing your strategy from scratch
- How to effectively measure your social media activity
- Social media and the law - ensuring you understand essential legal requirements
- The core social media channels and their related tools/technologies
- Engaging with your audience through social media
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
We have 1 courses available across 1 locations on 1 different dates
EastCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London1 Location / 1 courseView dates
MidlandsCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
NorthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
ScotlandCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
SouthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations1 Location / 1 courseView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning