Course designed to provide basic environmental knowledge for those with management or supervisory responsibilities on a construction site
CITB - Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS)
Who Should Attend?
Any staff with management or supervisory responsibilities on a construction site. This could include site supervisors, managers, assistant managers, agents, and foremen.
Course covering the legal requirements and the environmental impact of construction activities. Endorsed by The Environment Agency and UKCG.
- Environmental impacts and the issues associated with construction activities CITB C Skills Logo
- Why sustainability issues are important
- An introduction to Environmental Management Systems
- Waste management
- Pollution prevention, contaminated land and water management
- How to be a good neighbour
- Being a responsible contractor
This is a highly interactive course delivered by means of case studies, classroom discussion and group work . You will be continuously assessed and required to successfully complete a multiple-choice test.
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning