In order to attend any Red Hat course or exam, you will need to provide us with your unique Red Hat Network ID. Bookings will not be confirmed without this. If you do not have a Red Hat Network ID you can create one by clicking here.
To earn RHCSA credential, delegates must demonstrate the skills required to be a successful Linux administrator through a hands-on, half-day exam (EX200). An RHCSA certification is required in order to earn Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
- This is the examination only - EX200 - for the course RHCSA RHEL Rapid Track course: www.qa.com/RH199
- Please book on RHCSA RHEL Rapid Track Course inc Exam (www.qa.com/RH200) for the course and exam together
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Delegates who have attended Red Hat System Administration I and II and are on the path to earn RHCSA certification
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization, or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive)
IT professionals who are on the path to earn an RHCE
RHCEs who are non-current or who are about to become non-current and wish to re-certify as RHCE