Please note, from 13thJuly 2015 all delegates booking onto a Red Hat course will need to provide their unique Red Hat Network ID. Bookings without a Red Hat Network ID will not be confirmed by Red Hat and may subject to cancellation. More information available here from Red Hat or contact us directly.
Learn how to install Red Hat Satellite server and use it to deploy and manage systems
Red Hat® Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management explores the concepts and methods necessary for successful large-scale deployment and management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux® systems.
Students will learn how to install and use Red Hat Satellite server with enhanced entitlements reporting to deploy and manage systems. By the end of this course, students will have built their own RPM packages and will have used Subversion to manage changes to files. This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Deployment and Systems Management (EX401) exam.
- This course is related to Red Hat Satellite 5. If you would like to train on version 6, see our Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403) course.
- This course does not include exam www.qa.com/EX401. If you hold a current RHCE you could consider sitting the RH401 Bundle incl. Exam www.qa.com/RH402.
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for the planning, deployment, and management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) who want to earn:
- Certification of Expertise
- Red Hat Certified Datacenter Specialist (RHCDS®)
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®)