The Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS) is a very complex technology that is described in tens of thousands of pages of technical specifications. Wray Castle has distilled this information into a two-day, high-level focused learning experience that will significantly shorten the learning curve for understanding this technology.
UMTS System Overview
An appreciation of 2G network operation and services and an ability to comprehend technical information is beneficial
- UMTS evolution and 3G standardization
- 3G spectrum allocation
- UMTS services and service aims
- UMTS network architecture
- UMTS radio environment and system areas
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM)
- Core network operation
- The IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS)
- CDMA operation and code types
- Power control and handover
- UMTS channels and air interface operation
- UMTS network procedures
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning