This one-day course provides delegates with an understanding of how the radio spectrum is managed, the systems that use spectrum and an overview of the technical matters relating to the design of radio systems. It considers how radio technologies have evolved and what is driving this evolution.
Introduction to Radio
This course is designed for those with no technical background
Who would benefit?
Senior executives, managers, regulators, market analysts and marketeers involved in the telecommunications industry who require an understanding of the wide range of issues surrounding the use and management of radio spectrum.
- How radio spectrum is managed and regulated
- How radio spectrum is used
- The concepts of bandwidth and channels
- An introduction to the characteristics of antennas
- Radio wave propagation mechanisms
- The impact of interference and noise
- Aligning radio applications to frequency bands
- Overview of radio systems - including 2G 3G and 4G
- What is driving the demand for spectrum?
- Health and Safety issues
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning