For organisations to succeed in Digital Transformations, Business Leaders must take control and sound the charge. In this event, you will consider how to define, implement and drive digital values into your organisation, as well as to understand how collective ownership and rapidly-adapting digital technologies give you the competitive edge, a more productive workforce and deliver lasting change and value to your organisation.
Leading Digital Transformations
- What really is 'digital' and 'digital transformation'?
- Why is digital so critical to business success today?
- What are some of the key emerging technology trends and their impacts?
- What are the key priorities of a successful digital transformation?
- What are the qualities of a digital leader?
- How is digital driving new ways of working and collaborating?
- How do leaders create and sponsor a digital culture?
This course is authored by QA
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning