This Oracle Application Express Workshop II will help you extend your skills with Oracle Application Express. Learn to extend your applications using collections, dynamic applications and plug-ins.
- Generate Form based on Methods on Tables utility.
- Create and use RESTful Web Services.
- Customize themes and templates.
- Create a master application and custom theme.
- Migrate an existing application to a responsive theme.
- Incorporate interactivity in your application.
- Build tabs based on a static list.
- Secure your application.
- Deploy and maintain your applications.
- Optimize your application performance.
Benefits to You:
Because Oracle APEX resides within the Oracle Database and can easily integrate with authentication schemes (like Oracle Access Manager, SSO and LDAP) you can learn to build secure applications that can scale to meet your largest user communities. Attending this workshop will help you build on what you learned in the 5-day Oracle Application Express Workshop I course.
Gain Hands-On Experience:
Enrolling in this workshop helps you explore how to use collections, add dynamic actions, use powerful plug-ins to extend functionality in your applications and create and consume a RESTful Web Service. Themes and Templates used in Oracle Application Express (Apex) are also discussed, along with responsive design, which is a recent user interface design principle used in Apex. You'll learn how interactivity can be included in your applications by creating tooltips, scrolling regions and displaying a modal window initiated from a report. This course is 50% lecture and 50% hands-on practices.
- Forms Developer
- Web Administrator
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Database Administrators
- System Analysts
- Application Developers
- Project Manager