In this course, you learn to use the core functionality of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c. After a brief review of the underlying architecture, you use Cloud Control to manage an enterprise-computing environment. This includes tasks, such as: Managing and monitoring Cloud Control, managing hosts, groups, systems and services, monitoring targets, using the job system and Enterprise Manager reporting tools, viewing and comparing configurations, and managing compliance.
Hands-on practices help students learn how to use the robust features of Cloud Control to manage, monitor, and administer their data center.
- Monitor the overall health of your Cloud Control system
- Manage targets, hosts and groups
- Use the job system to create and manage jobs to automate commonly performed tasks
- Use Information Publisher to generate custom reports
- View, search and compare configurations
- Manage incidents and deployments
- Database Administrators
- System Administrator
- Technical Administrator