The purpose of the one day course is to enable delegates to examine their Product Backlog from alternative perspectives. These perspectives will enable release and product delivery choices in an informed way. It will be especially useful for anyone working in a scaled agile endeavour.
User Story Mapping
This course is suitable for anyone working in an agile environment. Delegates will get the most from the course if they already know how to write good user stories.
As a result of participating in this course, delegates will have been shown how to:
- Select a Minimum Viable Product
- Create a 'walking skeleton' (Also known as 'fire a tracer round')
- Separate a product backlog into themes
- Separate a product backlog into releases
- Maintain an overview of the entire product
- Stepping back and seeing the big picture
- Build Lean
- Create Themes
- Create Releases
- Validated Learning
- Stories, not Requirements
- Examining the product from alternative perspectives
- Never fail. Learn
This course is authored by QA
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning