The purpose of the one-day course is to enable staff to identify improvement opportunities in service delivery, based on Agile principles, practices, and techniques. It also prepares them to work in a Scrum team.
Understanding Agile and Scrum
This course is suitable for anyone with no prior knowledge of Agile that is considering, evaluating or involved in a move towards working in (or with) a Scrum team.
Pre Course Reading
Delegates should be familiar with the content and rationale in the Scrum Guide, available at http://scrumguides.org/
As a result of participating in the course, delegates will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is Agile?
- What are the benefits of using Agile?
- What are the values and principals of Agile?
- What is the Scrum framework?
- What are the different Scrum roles and their responsibilities?
- What are the different Scrum events, their purpose and their value?
- What are the Scrum artefacts?
- How do I manage and refine a product backlog?
- How can I estimate Product Backlog Items?
Receive classroom training at one of our nationwide training centres, or attend remotely via web access from anywhere.
Find dates and prices
We have 5 courses available across 3 locations on 4 different dates
EastCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London1 Location / 2 coursesView dates
MidlandsCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
North1 Location / 2 coursesView dates
ScotlandCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
SouthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereQA Extended ClassroomView dates
All locations3 Locations / 5 coursesView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning