The purpose of the one-day course is to enable staff to identify improvement opportunities in service delivery, and development based on agile principles, practices, and techniques. It also prepares them to work in agile teams, including Scrum teams.
This course is suitable for anyone with no prior knowledge of Agile that is considering, evaluating or involved in a move towards working in (or with) an agile team.
Pre Course Reading
As a result of participating in the course, delegates will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is Agile?
- What are the benefits of using Agile?
- What are the values and principals of Agile?
- What is Agile Project Management?
- What is the Dynamic systems development – DSDM method?
- How do you estimate and prioritise in an agile project?
What is the Scrum framework?
- How do I manage and refine a product backlog?
- What is Kanban?
What complimentary practices does Extreme Programming – XP offer?
- Test Driven Development – TDD
- Continuous Integration
- What is Devops?
- How can I begin to work in a more Agile way?
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning