Courses that support home-working
When working remotely, it is crucial to communicate and collaborate with your team effectively.
As experts in tech learning for over 30 years, we understand that every customer's needs differ depending on the team and their technology requirements. At QA we’re proud to offer industry-leading training of the most commonly used collaboration apps, including Microsoft Teams, O365, Google Apps and WebEx.
We also offer a range of courses to support the soft skills your business needs to work productively from home, from managing online meetings to leading virtual teams. We've rounded up blogs and free webinars you can join too - we are here to support you and your business transition to effective home-working.
All courses below are delivered in our virtual classroom. If you would like to discuss bespoke requirements to train your team on effective home-working, please request a call-back via the form below.
We know weekends aren't what they used to be. To help fill the gap during this difficult time, QA is running a series of 1-day courses for anyone interested in learning from home on Saturday. #Nowisthetimetotrain
Helpful advice for home-working
4 tips for productive home-working
QA Digital Transformation Consultant, Luke Radford, discusses how he learned to work from…
5 ways to improve team communication while working from home
QA Digital Transformation Consultant Luke Radford offers five helpful tips to keep your te…
11 cybersecurity tips for more secure home-working during the Cov…
Keep your company and personal details safe while working from home. QA Cyber Security Tec…
4 ways to cope in times of change
QA Digital Transformation Consultant Luke Radford offers 4 tips for coping in these unprec…
Terms and conditions
- Offer applies to bookings confirmed, sat and completed by 29 May 2020 (inclusive).
- This applies to new bookings only (existing bookings cannot be cancelled and rebooked to take advantage of this offer).
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. It cannot be used on top of any discounts already agreed on skills licenses or via advanced pricing agreements.
- In the event that you cancel or reschedule a course, this promotion is not transferable past 29 May 2020.
- If QA reschedules a course, the discount can be transferred to the new date.
- If QA cancels a course and there is no alternative available, the discount cannot be applied to another event.
- Subject to availability.
- QA standard terms and conditions apply.
Stay in the know
Subscribe to our monthly Learning Matters newsletter and stay up to date with QA's latest news, views, offers, must-go-to events and more.
And if you want to keep up with the latest cyber news, why not subscribe to our weekly Cyber Pulse newsletter.