Special NoticesIf both classroom and virtual dates are available for this course please specify your preference when booking.
- ONTAP Cluster Administration
- Data Protection Administration
- SnapCenter Fundamentals
Delegates will learn how to
- Describe the features of the SnapCenter Software 4.0 solution
- Install the SnapCenter Server software
- Configure SnapCenter role-based access control (RBAC), add licenses, and connect to storage virtual machines (SVMs)
- Configure hosts and SnapCenter Plug-in packages
- Prepare data protection relationships for SnapCenter
- Use the SnapCenter Plug-in for Windows to back up, restore, and clone data
- Monitor and manage data protection tasks in SnapCenter Server
This course covers the deployment of the SnapCenter Software 4.0 release. In this course you learn how to install, monitor, and manage SnapCenter Server and SnapCenter Plug-ins. You learn how to install licenses, configure role-based access control (RBAC), and install the SnapCenter Plug-ins for Windows, Linux, and Oracle. You learn how to prepare hosts and connect to the NetApp ONTAP storage system. You also learn how to back up and restore Windows file system data and configure SnapMirror and SnapVault relationships for use with SnapCenter software. The course materials include a guide for hands-on exercises that you perform in a lab setting.