“People will sit up and take notice of you if you will sit up and take notice of what makes them sit up and take notice.”
Influencing and persuading all of the internal and external stakeholders – customers, colleagues, vendors, outsourcing providers are essential elements of managing continuous improvement.
Securing the buy in of individuals where you don't have direct authority can support a drive for operational excellence.
This ½ day session delivers great tools and techniques to help you to achieve the best outcomes whilst building and managing excellent business relationships.
You will learn how to:
- Conduct a stakeholder analysis
- Identify and enhance the key ingredients of a beneficial stakeholder relationship
- Evaluate the impact of different stakeholder needs, styles and perspectives
- Discuss stakeholder management and its impact on continuous improvement
- Create a plan for building and improving your business relationships
What will the course cover?
- A review of influential behaviours
- Power versus influencing
- Sources of power
- Planning influencing - considering your sphere of influence
- Relationship mapping
- Strategies for working with remote stakeholders
- Action plan