Our Digital Marketing Modern Apprenticeship combines high quality classroom training and on-the-job experience to transform your apprentice into a skilled digital marketing professional.
The QA programme equips your apprentices with the real-world skills they need to tackle a varied and fast-paced role, helping your business thrive in the online marketplace.
Our programme combines technical skills training with marketing principles – getting your apprentice ready to take on the technical aspects of digital projects whilst understanding the marketing theory behind them.
On successful completion of the programme, you will gain the following qualification:
- Modern Apprenticeship including SQA Diploma in Digital Marketing at SCQF Level 6
Our programme Incorporates SCQF Level 6 Diploma in Digital Marketing. On successful completion of the programme the following qualifications are gained:
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Digital marketing and metrics tools including Google Analytics
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) and email marketing
- How to use industry-leading graphics and video editing tools from Adobe
Leading to empowering roles like:
- Social Media Marketer
- Communications Officer
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Website Administrator
We develop our programmes based on the needs of the growing Digital Marketing industry, and training units can be tailored to suit your business requirements.
As part of their programme apprentices will complete:
- 10 – 12 months duration including up to 6 weeks classroom training in the first 6 months, Assessor contact every 5 weeks, rotating between remote and face to face visits to support work based learning and assignments.
- Understanding the Business Environment
- Understanding Legal, Regulatory and Ethical Requirements in Sales or Marketing
- Using Collaborative Techniques
- Principles of Marketing and Evaluation
- Develop Own Professionalism
- Digital Metrics and Analytics
Optional Units to choose from
- Digital Marketing Principles
- Creative Business Skills (Adobe Workshops)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Email & Social Media Marketing
- Creative Content Skills
- Web Skills
- Website Software
- Search Engine Optimisation
For more information download the handout
NOTE: this programme is available in Scotland. Based in England? Click here (Digital Marketer Level 3)
To contact us for more information please fill in the form below.