Skills this certification validates:
- Explain the concepts of infrastructure convergence and cloud computing, the challenges encountered, and why organizations are moving to hybrid infrastructures
- Evaluate high-level customer requirements and recommend the best solution
- Describe the HPE Helion cloud strategy, solutions, services and reference architecture including HPE Helion CloudSystem and OpenStack
- Identify opportunities for HPE Helion to provide solutions to current and anticipated business needs
Why earn this certification?
- To fill the skills gap that businesses are looking for as they seek cloud and data center hybrid infrastructure expertise
- To validate your knowledge of the complete suite of HPE Helion products, solutions and services
- To advance your career as a certified cloud professional
- To maintain HPE Partnership benefits
Typical candidates for this certification are IT professionals who plan, design or manage data centers and need to incorporate cloud solutions. A candidate needs foundational HPE and 3rd party server, storage, networking, virtualization, operations, security and management product knowledge. Typical candidates have up to three years experience in IT.