Do you want to shape the future and push boundaries? A digital career could be for you
There’s no industry like it. Tech helps us achieve things from the everyday to the extraordinary.
It connects us to those we love most, provides us with entertainment (think social media, gaming, Spotify and Netflix), helps us better protect the planet and advances the possible to create a better world.
Want to get involved? There’s no better place to start your career. And the good news is you don’t have to wait to apply.
Even if you:
- haven’t got your exam results yet
- haven’t left school yet
- have a job already (that you don’t like) and want a career change
You can apply now!
Why QA is the place to start your digital career
Proudly inclusive and hands-on, our digital apprenticeships have empowered over 30,000 learners to transform their careers with the most powerful learning network in the UK, including Scotland:
- You’ll be taught by highly experienced experts who’ve worked in the tech industry.
- We keep learning interesting and fresh so you’ll always look forward to your apprenticeship work! We combine online and face-to-face learning in an exciting mix of group work, project and lab work, events and online learning that’s in your control.
- Don’t just take our word for it – the way we do learning has been awarded Gold for Best Use of Blended Learning 2020 at the Learning Tech Awards.
- We hold the highest overall pass rate among UK tech training providers (*based on end-point assessments by the BCS, 2020).
- We specialise in training in the latest technologies and skills that employers tell us they need most, so you’ll be in demand at any workplace.
Start an apprenticeship in…
And work for employers like...
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for anyone with a passion for digital and a dream of pushing boundaries.
- You must be aged 16 or over and hold a valid UK passport or birth certificate and NI number.
- You’ll have lived here in the UK (or EEA) for three years and won’t be enrolled on any other apprenticeship or government-funded qualification.
The opportunity to shape the future belongs to you.
Take the first step by applying today.
Don’t take our word for it…
QA apprenticeships are at the forefront of excellence and inclusivity in tech. But don’t just take our word for it. Here's what some of our alumni have to say about their experiences of taking ownership of their futures.
Partner with us
Here at QA we always looking to work directly with schools, employability services and youth work establishments to engage young people to help them explore a future career in the tech industry in Scotland.
If you would like to find out more information about working in partnership with us to inspire young people into tech/it and digital careers please get in touch with our Youth Engagement and Communications Manager, David Cunningham, by filling in the form below